3.31.2008

An Early Birthday Present



Woo Hoo! My family gave me an early birthday gift.
My very own digital camera. I am so excited it, is charging as I write. Photos to come soon!!!

Today has been a day for details. I registered Derrick, Alex and my BIL Troy to become Scuba certified when we next visit Key West. I registered myself for a beginning weaving class in June. Paid some bills. And have more paperwork to do tonight. All this to keep from cleaning the dining room. The dining table we bought for Amber last year is too big for her new house. Since it is much larger than mine, I get it back. Andy and his friend are bringing it tonight and I should have the room clean for the new addition.


I also found out today that my mom is coming for a visit on Friday and staying until April 9. I'll have to plan a few nice meals.

Last week I bought a used loom. It is a Leclerc Dorothy, 15in 4 shaft table loom. It should be great for learning. From everything I have read recently I think I will want a wider loom later, and probably a floor loom.

I can't pick it up until Thursday so photos will follow. I am so excited I can hardly wait. I'm just sorry that my class isn't until June. I'm sure I'll have to tinker with it before hand!
The sock above is finished and the second is on the needles. It is a pattern from Sensational Knitted Socks and the yarn is KPPPM.


No comments: