6.21.2007

Creeping Crud

It seems that my Dear Son shared his cold with me. I felt so awful that I didn't get the mail (which i live for) for 3 days.

When I did go through the pile, what a surprise. My box from my Hurricane Sock Party Pal. A wonderful Jaywalker sock, using STR yarn. I don't know if I'll be able to duplicate it. It was so well done. The box was overflowing with other goodies too! A cocktail shaker (someone has been talking), beautiful Gloss yarn from KnitPicks, a candle, a sachet, drink mix, Rockin note cards, sweet post it notes, a dip mix, and a cute sented flip flop with bling (can't wait to put that in my car), and a cool pedicure kit. Nicole you are the best. It just so happens that I'll be in Orlando in July. We should meet to have a drink and knit.

I am working on the Prosperous Plum Tank and it is turning out well. I like it so much I can envision frogging it and re-knitting as I loose weight.

Loosing weight is moving to the front burner. If we are going to be moving so far south soon, I want to be able to sit and not sweat to death. Being more healthy will be a nice side effect too! Talking last night with Love of MY Life, we both thought that this move is a chance to remake ourselves. Like Madonna always does.

1 comment:

Brena said...

I'm so glad that you liked it! We will definitly have to meet up.

I've recently decided to put losing weight to the front burner as well. It's a struggle at first, but it'll be well worth it in the end!

Nicole