1.08.2008

Knitting Daily, Ravelry and Blogs

Is it only me? I have a hard time tearing myself away from the computer lately. All the new knitting sites, ideas an such are sucking me in.

I have taken to knitting in bed in a strange position so that I can read at the same time. Luckily for me the light doesn't keep the Love of My Life awake. I have been working mostly on a scarf I am calling stripey. I saw the pattern on what else Ravelry, and had to cast on immediately. Every time my son sees me knitting anything other than the socks or sweater that I have on the needles for him he give me a look and asks " Is that mine?" What a brat!

1 comment:

Brena said...

Ha!!!! How funny.

My love doesn't mind light either, thank goodness! There are so many mornings when I wake up early and all I want to do is surf Ravelry!