1.09.2008

Looking Forward to a BUSY Weekend

This coming weekend is going to be nuts!

1. On Saturday I am getting TWO pug fosters. I know absolutely nothing about them. They are coming to me from a breeding facility that is closing. So I assume from past experience that they will not be socialized, house trained, used to human contact, very nervous and fearful. They also very probably have never been outside. It is so rewarding to rehab these poor lost souls. Updates and pics to follow.

2. On Sunday my meet up group is coming for lunch and knitting. I am so happy to host this group. I haven't seen them since before Christmas so this should be a lot of fun.

3. Also on Sunday my parents are moving in for a couple of weeks. They are so happy that their house finally sold. They are scheduled to settle on the 18th. Since most of their things were moved to their new home several months ago, this part of the move should be easy for them. Mom will be back and forth for a while. Dad on the other hand will be with us until the end of tax season.

I guess I better get my butt in gear. We were all sick this weekend so I have a mountain of laundry to do as well as putting the holiday decorations away. Yes you read correctly the holiday decorations are all still up.

No comments: