1.30.2008

Slow Going


It is slow going on the knitting front. I have been running back and forth to the vet all week, trying to keep Angus from eating my new foster Bam Bam, and still fighting the never ending sinus cold.


I feel run down, and emotionally fragile. To top it all off I have a dreaded GYN appointment tomorrow.


My daughter is looking for a new home, trying too get her school apps in and working, my dad is staying with us until April, my niece will be here the week of the 9th, Alex needs to finish drivers ed, I need to review adoption applications for Pearl, and the house is under tons of improvement dust.


Oh, by the way have I told you about my new business? I am a Creative Partner with Initial, inc. My first open house is next Thursday. Invites and catalogs are going in the mail tomorrow. These products are so cool! Lots of personalized items, great gift ideas, and very nice silver jewelry.

No comments: