1.26.2008

Feast or Famine



You know sometimes there is nothing to talk about and other times too much!!




I have finally started to put photos in my Ravelry Notebook. It is so much fun. I can't wait to buy a digital camera of my own. I haven't done any knitting since Tuesday night's Fiber Floozies Meet Up. I better get moving I have so many projects in the works and more I want to start!




We have a foster girl named Pearl (that's her above lounging with Goblin) and a boy will be arriving tomorrow. The fact that there will be six mouths to feed is crazy. I love dinnertime, They all sit at my feet and talk to me as I prepare their food. It sounds like an opera!


In other VERY exciting news....I have signed on with Initials inc. to sell their line of personalized products. I am so pleased with the quality of the items and can't wait to hold my first open house and shows. I have everything ready and am in the process of doing a mailing and invite to my open house. I am posting a photo of my Sassy Jubilee Bag that I designed. Stay tuned for more about this awesome company and products.


On the home front the Love of My Life is home-improving yet again. Suffice it to say that every surface is covered in drywall dust and sawdust. The dining room is now smaller and more intimate. It is getting all new and very substantial moldings.Painting to happen next week. For an Accountant and Financial Planner he does good work. He is such a perfectionist and artist at heart that every job he tackles turns out better than professional.


1 comment:

Lolly said...

Sounds like busy times! I just love the puppy picture!