6.26.2011

When You Can't Sleep? ...Bake

Recently I have been suffering a bout of odd sleeping....I'm tired I just can't sleep. Then I fall asleep after a day or two of catnaps and sleep for 12 hours. It has mostly affected my life in a bad way, I am driving my family nuts and myself too.

On a recent sleepless night I remembered that my dad brought me strawberries and they were probably almost rotten. So what's a sleepless girl to do? BAKE!!!

I made this pie from Martha Stewart's website. It is a strawberry pie. It calls for 1 lb of strawberries but I was only able to salvage 1/2 lb from mine so I added 1/2 lb of blueberries. YUMMY!!!!!

1 comment:

beth said...

Hi Gail,
So sorry to take so long to get back about your comment on my blog. Thanks for stopping by. We rent out that dark grey house above the boatshed to a lady who has been there for a few years. She didn't like the colour at first - now she's a fan. Love that berry pie you made!
Beth x