6.06.2013

A New Begining

I am about to take a journey, a journey to heath. For to many years I have let myself be unhealthy. I have cheated my family, friends, community and self. That is all going to change.

Many times I have vowed to diet or loose weight, exercise and get in shape. Those things never happened. I believed I was weak of character, self control and undeserving. I mean come on if I really wanted it I could make it happen right? Must be something wrong with me. I am finished this type of self hate and undermining attitude.

I am taking however long it takes to change. To start I am tying a 5 week program by WellBody Lifestyle. I'll post daily updates to keep myself accountable. I will be reading and following The Beck Diet Solution; a workbook to help with the emotional part. I have downloaded two apps to my new IPhone, one is map my ride and the other is map my walk. I think these will be helpful by shoeing me a map of what I have done each day. D-day is going to be Sunday June 10,2013. I haven't decided what numbers I'll share just yet.

I am fortunate to be spending the next few weeks in Key West, FL what could be a better place for a fresh beginning. Hopefully along the way I will also become a better blogger learning to post links, photos, recipes and such. I am by no means a techie, so hold on tight!

No comments: