4.09.2007

It's My Birthday and I'll Cry if I Want to

Actually I don't feel like crying. It's no so bad this turning 41.

I was supposed to go to dinner at my sisters yesterday and have birthday cake, however I felt awful so I stayed home. We are having dinner tomorrow (leftovers) instead. Last year the Love of My Life gave me a surprise party bless him. I didn't cooperate and he had to fight me every step of the way. I was happy after I figured out what he had done. This year I am happy to just be home. I will spend a quiet evening as Love has to work. You see Love and I have never made a big to do about birthday's or anniversaries. Everyday we have with each other is special. I don't mean to sound mushy, we just really enjoy each others company.

I grew up not celebrating my birthday until after April 15, I come from and accountant and a homemaker. When I was very young my mom planned the party and did all the work, as I grew older we just postponed the party until we could have a family dinner. I always made a big deal of birthdays until my kids were old enough to decide what they wanted to do. Usually they just choose to have dinner with the family followed by their favorite desert. They choose the restaurant or meal for me to cook.

In knitting news.. I must fill our must fill out my questionnaire for my pal in the hurricane sock club. I am 1/2 way finished my cabled rug from Simple Knits for Sophisticated Living, and almost 1/2 finished the tank from One Skein.

I also borrowed a digital camera from my mom so I can post pictures. Yay!

No comments: